Saturday, August 2, 2008

Huh. Musing, once again.

So, just musing bout my average life.
Where am I going with my current career... Network engineering...

Oh well. I guess you can't complain , at least I'm getting a decent pay.
For what I'm doing, anyhow. I'm considering Graphic Design and possibly getting back into music though! So, we'll see how it goes. Life goes where you take it, I suppose.

That aside, Anime this season seems pretty good. Strike Witches is entertaining, and theres only 2-3 new series' that I'm after in terms of watching, so I can actually catch up on my backlog.... Which is only ever getting larger and larger. Oh well.
Anime is amusing. When adults and peers ask me why I watch this "Japanese 2d softcore" I simply reply that it's humourous, and it fills a niche that is misrepresented in western society.

Adults not liking animated features? Excuse me for liking them so, because in all honesty I can't for the life of me see a story such as EF being done as a TV sitcom that a wide audience will enjoy and as such, let the show continue. On top of that, sitcoms etc that anime sort-of represent in a 2d fashion are all either comedies, or Home & Away type dramas.

I'd rather just see some guy fall in love with the girl of his dreams, and follow that one storyline... Thanks for offering me a pack of 11 randoms that just want to screw each others' brains out.

Anyway, I hope my incoherent rambling made some sense to my few readers, and I guess I'll do something more amusing for you few tomorow :)

1 comment:

Sleepy Panda said...

Yeah, I gotta agree with you man 'normal' masses seem to look down on animated content :|
While junk like home and away is on tv wasting a decent time slot of the already few good shows.