Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Craps of Christmas.

Somehow, I feel bad for posting this.

I dislike Christmas.
There. I said it.

The festive holiday that the majority of us love, I have a slight disdain towards. The presents are great! Or are they.
It's an odd feeling, not enjoying a festive holiday. Perhaps it's because I don't really take any religion fully seriously?
Maybe the way I was raised.

Ah well, you get what you get.

Now, moving on...

Toaru Majutsu no Index 6
I've been following Index pretty closely. Watching it when it's released, etc. I must say first, Kudos to Eclipse for doing such a fantastic job on subbing this project.

Anyway, to the summary!
Firstly: Epic fight scene. Might be my inner child speaking, but honestly has to be the best fight scene I've ever seen that's been capsuled in a small 6x3 meter room. That little rant aside, the character development just took a really strange turn... Nonetheless, it's managed to keep me wanting more (damn you, weekly releases! *shakes fist*).
I suppose though, 6 episodes in it's about time the Church's role in the series begun to rear its head and become more of a known part to the audience.

All in all, still enjoying it. And I reccommend it to action-junkies if you like a good storyline with abit of boom and zap. :)

No comments: