Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DSLR? But I hardly Know'r!


Ok ok, my apologies for the terrible pun as the title.
But yeah! DSLR!

So long story short, after several months I've decided to go out and fork out a _lot_ of cash for a Nikon D60 twin lens kit. Coming out of the closet about another bad habit of mine... Photography. Like a small child, I pulled it out of it's box pretty much the moment I got home and started practicing (Or, getting stupidly snap-happy.) Whichever term you pick. :P

It's a fantastic camera, solid, functional. More importantly, it takes _awesome_ pictures.
No post-processing needed! (Unless I over-expose my pics... but anyway.
The only qualms I have now is that I'm going to be spending more on new lens', a flash, and what have you. Oh, woe is me. >_>
Well, anyways. Here's some shots of Unison Vita and Reinforce from Alter to keep you lot happy. :P




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the reasons I didn't get a DSLR is, I don't wanna spend money on lens kits.
I know I will be tempted if I do get it. lol

reijin said...

Heh yeah, I'm already planning. T.T

Sleepy Panda said...

Got this exact camera good camera overall just needs more lenses for it.
lardo you gotta work on your lighting tho the light from the camera's flash is too harsh.
The nikon's a great entry level camera but I still prefer my old CZ8080